The staff of Kingsley School believes that each child has the right to learn, each teacher has the right to teach, and parental involvement and support is essential to success. Therefore, parents should encourage and support of the following:
- Act in a safe and orderly manner.
- Walk in the hallways, playground, and when lining up with respectful hands
- Use restrooms properly without loitering
- Follow the playground and game rules
- Remain in designated supervised areas
- Follow Directions of all school personnel the first time it is given.
- Respect the rights and property of others.
- Speak politely
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself
- Settle disputes non-violently by taking responsibility for poor choices.
- Fighting in never permitted under any circumstances
- A.B.C. (Always Be Courteous)
- Use appropriate language.