Good discipline begins in the home. Parents are the child's first teachers. Instill in children habits of acceptable behavior.
Through examples and direct teaching, parents positive attitudes.
As the child's first teacher
• Support and assist the school in the administration of recommended consequences.
• Provide your child with counseling, guidance, and direct teaching of good habits and acceptable behavior.
• Keep the line of communication between home and school open.
• Be sure to leave phone numbers with the school where you can be reached immediately.
• Contact the school (397 -4900 x 2300) should you have any important information to share.
• Attend school functions such as, Back-to School Night, Parent conferences, and Open House.