Fantastic First Grade!
Welcome to First Grade!
We are very excited for this new school year. We believe this year will be filled with exciting opportunities that will help your child grow to his/her fullest potential. We feel privileged to have your child be part of our learning community here at Pantera Elementary School.
We look forward to partnering with you in first grade!
* Please make sure your child comes to school daily with a water bottle.
* Please send a healthy snack in a disposable baggie/container to be eaten at recess.
*Please help your child to memorize his/her lunch number.
* Please pre-pay for hot lunches with Maria ($1.55 each)
* Please make sure your child is at school on time or he/she needs to go to the office to obtain a tardy pass.
*Please check homework folders daily for important papers. Homework packets will officially start after Back to School Night.
* Please sign the weekly behavior reports and return them to your child's teacher by Monday.
* Please make sure you child's name is clearly written on all water bottles, lunch boxes, and jackets.
* September 5th - School closed in observance of Labor Day
* September 6th - School closed due to a Staff Development Day
* September 12th - 1st grade Back to School Night (6:00)
* September 28 - Fall Pictures for entire school
*September 29th - First Grade Field Trip to LA County Fair
October 6th - School closed due to a Staff Development Day
October 28th - Pantera's 10 year Celebration