Instructions for Requesting Transcripts
To better assist you, all transcript requests must be submitted to the Mailroom/Transcript Department as we require a signature of the party requesting the records.
The Transcript Request Form can be accessed at the Mailroom/Transcript Department at the Pomona Unified School District, Education Center, 800 S. Garey Avenue, Pomona, CA 91766 OR you can print out and complete the form by clicking on Downloads from our Purchasing website. To hear the instructions below verbally, dial (909) 397-4800 ext. 3488.
Please provide the following required information on the Transcript Request Form:
1) Your name as it was in school
2) Your Date of Birth
3) The name of the last school you attended in our school district. (Mark which level of school records being requested : High School, Middle School, Elementary School, or all three.)
4) Please indicate if you withdrew (dropped) or graduated and what year. If you cannot remember which school year you withdrew from school, please give us your age at and/or grade at the time of departure.
5) We also require a daytime phone number for us to contact you should we encounter any difficulties and require additional information to search for your transcripts.
6) Be sure to indicate how many copies you require at the top of the form whether or not you wish them to be officially sealed.
7) Be certain your signature is at the bottom of the form.
Keep in mind that your transcript request cannot be processed unless the information above is accurate.
If you are unable to drop off the form to our Mail Room/Transcript Department, then please mail the completed form to the address above (attn: Records) and include Self-Addressed Stamped Envelopes PER COPY, in order for us to mail the records to you.
If you authorize another person to collect the transcripts on your behalf, the designated individual MUST have a SIGNED LETTER OF RELEASE from you, authorizing Pomona Unified School District to release your records to that individual. The person collecting your records must present a valid form of identification in addition to the letter of release. This is for your security.
Transcripts are another form of documentation indicating Graduation year or Dates of Attendance in our school district. There is no charge at this time for transcripts.
Once your request is received in our department, please allow 1 to 3 business days for processing.
The Mail Room/Microfilm Department of Pomona Unified School District