Student Registration Information
You must have the following documentation and meet the following requirements to proceed with your child's registration. If all paperwork is brought in to your school and filled out, registration will be processed in a timely manner.
Kindergarten age of admission
- The child must be 4 years and 9 months on or before September 1 of the current school year in order to enroll in kindergarten.
- Oral Health Assessment exam must be completed by May 31 of the school year.
First grade age of admission
- The child must be 5 years and 9 months on or before September 1 of the current school year in order to enroll in first- grade.
- Physicals are required for all new first-grade students by the first day of school. (A physical done 18 months prior to first-grade entry fulfills this requirement).
Completed registration packet
- All registration forms provided by the school or Pupil Resources must be filled out, including two emergency cards.
Verification of address/Proof of residency
- Utility bill (gas, electric or water) must be provided.
- Rent/Mortgage contract in parent/guardian's name (if not in parent/guardian's name, you must have a Statement of Residence form filled out provided by the school and signed by person you are living with).
- Copy of immunization record (all vaccines must be up to date).
- Guardianship questions can be addressed by contacting Pupil Resources at 909.397.4711 x 3845.
Last report card or transfer/withdraw grades from previous school (if Special Ed an IEP) must be provided.
The Village @ Indian Hill
1460 E. Holt Ave., Suite 150
Pomona, CA 91767
Phone: 909-397-4711 x. 3845
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday