Helps pay for child care services for parents who are employed, attending school or job training, or engaged in other approved activities.
Alternative Payment helps families arrange for child care services and makes payment directly to child care providers.
The Pomona Unified School District Child Development Program provides child care services for parents and children in the areas listed below.
Los Angeles County:
- City of Industry - 91744
- Claremont - 91711
- Covina - 91722 to 91724
- Diamond Bar - 91765
- Glendora - 91740 to 91741
- Hacienda Heights - 91745
- La Puente - 91744 to 91746
- La Verne - 91750
- Pomona - 91766 to 91768
- Rowland Heights - 91748
- San Dimas - 91773
- Valinda - 91744
- Walnut - 91789
- West Covina - 91790 to 91792
San Bernardino County:
- Alta Loma - 91701 & 91737
- Chino - 91710 - 91708
- Chino Hills - 91709
- Montclair - 91763
- Mt. Baldy - 91759
- Ontario - 91761 to 91762 & 91764 & 91758
- Rancho Cucamonga - 91730 & 91739 & 91729
- Upland - 91784 & 91786 & 91785
Types of Child Care Providers Served
1. State licensed Child Care Centers and Family Child Care Homes
2. License-exempt care by friends or relatives
Reimbursement of costs is based on hours and days of care and rates charged to non-subsidized families up to a regional market rate.
Families may receive child care assistance if the family meets State Department of Education income and eligibility requirements.
Federal Alternative Payment Program
General Alternative Payment Program